Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Some special memories...


A memory from 2002... This is one of my favorite memories from when we went on the the hunt for snow. We didn't find much snow on that trip but we sure had FUN!


Inspiring Person - River is a fantastic author who I've had the pleasure of knowing for several years. In fact, we actually worked together in another life. River has inspired me from day one...first in how she dealt with difficult people in trying times (she knows who I'm referring to I'm sure) and mostly in her ambition and success with becoming a best selling author. She continues to push me and encourage me to finish my novel...and I swear one day I will! Thanks for always inspiring me @realriverjordan ! 

Weekend - Nothing says weekend more to me than time spent with my furbaby. I know a lot of people probably get tired of all the pictures I post of Diezel but pictures are the window to the soul and this boy makes my soul happy! There's nothing I love more on the weekend than spending time with this boy. He loves unconditionally and makes me a better person by loving him. 

One of the coolest modes of transportation I've taken is the Amtrak train when we went to DC in 2013. 
It was AWESOME! Can't wait to travel that way again.


Leaves
...On the streets of Washington DC...
#travelmemories from November 2013


Sons of Anarchy - The Official Collectors Edition
I just received this book as a gift from my hubby for Christmas. There are many that may not appreciate this book as much as me because they didn't appreciate this show the way I did. The show has just ended it's 7 season run...and I was sad to see it end. I watched every episode...frequently asking myself why...and always going away processing what I had seen. Through all the violence and gore depicted in the show there was also love and honor...and a deeper meaning of what family really is (or should be). For this reason I know I will enjoy this book for a long time to come. It will help me relive some of my favorite moments in the show and will keep me excited for the prequel that is headed our way. ... As the crow flies straight... #SAMCRO

No comments: