Wednesday, January 21, 2015

More photo memories

Travel
This picture is from a trip we took in 2009 to Charleston, SC.  The trip was awesome!!!  We did a lot of sight seeing and pretty much wore our selves out doing it...but had so much fun in the process. The fountain had a sign that actually said to get in it...so we did...well at least Kristin and I did.  :)

Time
This picture is one of my favorite quotes about time.... #truth

Food
Food - glorious food!  If it wasn't for some of the gross stuff out there (like seafood) I could easily be considered a foodie.  Several years back Ron and I visited Memphis, TN and I made it a mission to eat as much BBQ as possible.  Before heading to Memphis we stopped in Clarksdale, MS.  After visiting the famous crossroads (you know the story, right?) we grabbed lunch at Abe's BBQ.  OMG - this might have been the best BBQ I have EVER had!!!  If you get the chance you have to eat there! Here's a link to their place: http://www.abesbbq.com/

Animal
Now you know what animal I will be posting a picture of right???  I will post a picture of Diezel every chance I get.  :)  Instead of a current picture though, I thought I would post one from one of the first days he was with us.  He was such a tiny little thing! I have a stuffed dog under a table in the living room...and it didn't take him long to find it. He loved this stuffed animal.  I think it made him feel like he was with his Mama or siblings...and he's still a snuggler. 


 Cell phones
The last photo for this post is cell phones.  Cell phones have almost become a part of our anatomy. Almost everybody has one - even very young kids. They have evolved from being a device that just makes or receives a call to a tiny computer that fits in the palm of your hands.  Amazing!!!  Cell phones started as huge bricks...then got smaller and smaller...and now they are on the trend of getting bigger again.  Check out this evolution:


No comments: