Saturday, February 4, 2017

TLIF Surgery - Post-op Day 8

    TLIF Surgery / Post-op Day 8
    ... Still moving forward and doing good in my recovery. Slept about 5 hours last night...which seems to be the norm lately. Walked 5655 steps yesterday according to my Fitbit. Improving every day. Pain is still tolerable...but happy for pain pills.

    10:30am I had a great visit with Diana and her son today.  Diezel for sure loved having someone to show out for.  Diana gave me these cute frogs and some card games.  Also received a card from another coworker (Michelle).


    Mike (our neighbor) came over.  He needed Ron to help him with something.  When Ron came he gave me hand carved cross.

    6pm - The day has gone pretty good so far.  Not a lot of pain in my incision site, but of course I'm keeping up on the pain meds.  My back is hurting quite a bit in the middle and upper back.  I think it's because I'm using so many other muscles to keep my spine neutral.  It's wearing me out...LOL.

    9:

No comments: