Sunday, February 5, 2017

TLIF Surgery - Post-op Day 9

    TlIF Surgery - Post-op Day 9
    Hanging out with my sweetie today. Fitbit says I slept 7 hours last night...woot woot. I needed that sleep. My body needed that sleep to heal. I thought Diezel was going to sleep in the recliner with me last night, but after a few hours he decided he wanted to go to the big bed. What a boy! 🐶
    The pain is really not too bad today. Even though I don't think I need one of my pain pills right now, I don't want the pain to creep up on me like it did the other day, so I'm gonna take some regular Tylenol and a muscle relaxer and see how that works. The muscle relaxer is needed for the rest of my back and hips...lol. I'm using so many other muscles to keep my spine neutral that everything else is aching. 😱 Luckily it's all manageable and tolerable for now. Ask me again at the end of the day. 

    This boy loves my new recliner!! 😀

    2pm - I was able to water my plants all by myself.  Well, Ron did have to get the container out for me...and I was not able to carry as much water as I usually do...and I had to water without bending...BUT, I did it.  Woot Woot!  It's the little things.... 
    9:30pm - took another picture of the incision after my shower.  It seems to be healing well.  I sure will be glad to get these staples out.  I'm sure some of the pains I'm feeling are coming from them.


No comments: